Regulations of major/college changes for graduate students at Department of Chemical Engineering
Approved by the 149th meeting of the Departmental Affairs Council on June 15, 2017.
1. “Regulations of major/college changes for graduate students at Department of Chemical Engineering “ is based on “ Regulations of major/college changes for graduate students at National Chung Cheng University “.
2. Applications for transfer to the Master and Ph.D. programs of Chemical Engineering shall be submitted to the department within the declaration period each semester, and will not be accepted after the deadline.
3. Applicants are requested to submit the following materials to the department office within the declaration period.
1. Application form for major/college changes (including the signatures of the department chairman and the teacher of Chemical Engineering who is willing to serve as your supervisor).
2. The Master students are required to attach a copy of the Bachelor and Master transcripts (including ranking); the Ph.D. students are required to attach a copy of the Bachelor, Master and Ph.D. transcripts (including ranking).
3. An autobiography.
4. A research plan.
5. Other materials for favorable reviews.
4. The documentary review of the application is reviewed by the Departmental Affairs Council, and the result of review shall be noted on the meeting record of Departmental Affairs Council.
5. Any matter that is not regulated in these regulations shall be administered according to the university regulations and relevant rules.
6. The present regulations shall be implemented following approvals by the Departmental Affairs Council and sent to the Academic Affairs Office for reference. The same procedure shall be carried out if amendments are made.
Application form for major/college changes：.docx .PDF .odt